my exile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeNowhere SeattleLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Undead

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raven Torres
Admin
Raven Torres

SOS : Is anyone else alive out there?
Bullets : 500
Exile Points : 133

Inventory
Vehicle : Hareley '05 SG
Health: Good
Back Pack: Electric Guitar, Keys, hand dagger, a pack of gum, change of clothes, sandwiches

The Undead Empty
PostSubject: The Undead   The Undead EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 11:34 pm

The Undead
In ME, theirs only two races, the living and the undead. Undead is generally known as Zombies we have different types of them. You can play this race if you wish to.

Type A the in between - Ones that retained there appearances, just think vampires without heart beat, with paleness in them, as if someone close to dying, but never dying.

They retain there memories with them from when they are alive. Sun light cant hurt them but can burn there skin as it is on a state of constant change, either decaying or retaining its original wholeness, it will not hurt, but can burn it.

Type A's can feel no pain, but with there memories still intact, instincts do all the feeling for them.

Type A's wont decay, unless they stop eating human, to continue on living, they need ateast 2 adult human a week.

Type A's can feed of zombies as well, its a unique trait that only they can do, but eating zombies only amounts to a fourth of human, which does them no good, cause the torture of eating such things is hard enough.

They dont die as easily, already being dead and all, but they can definitely die a severe human death.

EG. Car Crash, explosion, gun shot to the head cut off and something of the likes.

Type B the new humans - A lot like type A, they retain there human image, yet threes no humanity left in them, they can still speak, interact with there fellow Zombies, but they have no memory of being human, or that if they do, its all just blurs of images.

The required amount of food for a type B zombie is 3 adult human a week. They can either exceed that or, not, but if they go without human for a week, they will show signs of decay, which will not cure easily even with food.

Some type A's can turn into type B's but Type B's can never go back.

Type B's like A's can feel no pain, sun irritates them the most, they mostly lead lots and lots of type C's and D's, they always attack in groups, them being the leader.

Type B's can no longer die a human death, they have mastered there bodies on its limits and its advantages, making them the superior Zombie race.

They can fell no pain, and there body can continuously regenerate its self from wounds and escape death yet again.

Type A's has the same generalities, but it takes them about weeks to be fully healed while type B's takes only days.

Type B's can die if shot on the head, or burned to crisp, head cut or something of the like.

Type C
Zombie leader - Type C's are type B's who didn't have enough will power to retain there human selves and submitted to there desires of eating human flesh every chance they get. They are unusually quick, and usually attacks alone, from the behind, they can summon lower types of Zombies for help, they obey him, but they still serve under a type B. Type C's decay if they don't get enough flesh for there sustenance, they can hardly speak any human, but can easily speak Zombie with other zombie types.

Type D
zombie zombie - Type D's move in packs, they have no brain, they are just dead brought back to life to feed. They are quick when they run, if they bite you they can infect you, it varies from the severity of your wound, or your immunity rate to the zombie venom. Type D's are usually controlled by type C's and B's, but when free, they move as they please, doing what they do best, chomp on people.

Animal Types:
- Animal's can get infected as well, they are very quick and hard to kill, but mostly they are still just animals. They follow orders from type B's only.

Some animals are like type A's retaining there lives as to when they were alive, but it doesn't mean that they will stay the same. They are animals after all, and they move by instincts.

Last edited by Raven Torres on Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://myexile.rpg-board.net
Alex Clarke

Alex Clarke

SOS : If I turn into one of them...kill me.
Exile Points : 57

Inventory
Vehicle :
Health: Very Healthy
Back Pack: Semi-automatic pistol, bullets, a packet of dried nuts (one packet), phone (with bluetooth ear piece), change of clothes, some drugs (Advil + painkillers), water.

The Undead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Undead   The Undead EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 7:12 pm

Good work. Smile

Try to put in a few more characteristics. idk, like zombies smelling awful?

So type A+B are the sentinent ones. Type C is semi-sentinent and D is just cray cray.

I think I might be partial to being a zombie. ♥️

Edit: Do type B's still retain knowledge from their former life? I'd assume they would still know how to speak, write, do maths, etc.
Back to top Go down
http://kambly.livejournal.com/
Raven Torres
Admin
Raven Torres

Inventory
Back Pack: Electric Guitar, Keys, hand dagger, a pack of gum, change of clothes, sandwiches

The Undead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Undead   The Undead EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:54 pm

Yus, they can speak , retain partial knowledge, but nothing vivid, no names, no places, no people. Just that they were alive once.

Ima update this, yah, they should really stink bad.
Back to top Go down
Raven Torres
Admin
Raven Torres

Inventory

The Undead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Undead   The Undead EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 2:15 am

Updated type A's and B's a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Undead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Undead   The Undead Empty

Back to top Go down

The Undead
Page 1 of 1